- INFORMATION TO THE USER
Juan Antonio Luengo Roldán, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the user in relation to the products or services offered. In addition, the operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
- Send the newsletter of the website (if applicable)
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, mobile applications, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data. same.
Communication of the data: your contact information will be transferred to the transport company to make the delivery of the order, and billing to our tax advice in charge of tax treatment. They will also have access to web developers and the company that gives us hosting on their servers. All of them have regularized with us the access to these data for the purpose exclusively described here. They will not be destined to any other third party for their treatment, except legal obligations
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object and to the portability of personal data. It is established as the right of the interested party to receive all personal data that is incumbent on him and that he has provided to a responsible person, as long as the treatment is based on the consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract and it was carried out by automated means .
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment. How to exercise them:
- Right of access: The interested party will have the right to request and obtain free of charge the information of their personal data submitted to processing, the origin of said data, as well as the communications made or planned to be made of them. When the interested party submits the application by electronic means, and unless the latter requests that it be provided otherwise, the information will be provided in an electronic format of common use. The right to obtain a copy will not negatively affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to rectification and deletion: the controller will be obliged to make the right to rectify or suppress the interested party effective within ten days. Any personal data whose treatment does not comply with the provisions of the law will be rectified or deleted, and in particular, when such data is inaccurate and incomplete, you will be entitled to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of personal data. inaccurate ones that concern you. The interested party will have the right to complete personal data that are incomplete, including through an additional declaration
- Right to limitation of the treatment: the interested party will have the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing of the data. When the processing of personal data has been limited, they may be subject to treatment for their preservation, with the consent of the interested party, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, with a view to protecting the rights of another natural person legal or for reasons of public interest. Any interested party that has obtained the limitation of the treatment will be informed by the person responsible before the lifting of said limitation.
- Opposition right: the interested party will have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his / her particular situation, to the fact that personal data concerning him / her (public interest and legitimate interest) are subject to treatment, including The preparation of profiles on the basis of those provisions. The RESPONSIBLE will stop treating personal data, unless it proves legitimate compelling reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: Juan Antonio Luengo Roldán, Maria pinet Nº8 2nd right (cenes de la vega-Granada)
Electronic address: email@example.com
- COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, contact forms or submitted in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet your request, for part of the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.